Monday, January 30, 2012

Pretty Purple Marks


In the mirror I admire my punished breasts; grayish-purple bruises surround both nipples. Especially my right one, oh god, You sucked that one so hard Daddy. It sends such a rush to my clit and pussy. I instantly melt and the harder you pinch and pull and suck, the more I crave to please you. My ass is covered with reddish–purple splotches. My left cheek wears marks the size of your hand where you spanked me over and over and over again. The right cheek wears smaller ones on the outer cheek where you slapped me whenever the urge struck. I’m strangely proud of them. The proof of submission? All day being reminded that You spanked me; each time I sit or something brushes against my breasts, I feel the burn of your Dominance. I need Your discipline, it makes me want to be such a good girl for You. It takes away the bitchy and the bratty. You put me in my place and I'm so happy and content there. Thank You Daddy.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment