Sunday, February 19, 2012

Masters relief

  I can feel her warm breath against my thighs when she stops for air. I see her red silky hair spill around her face and onto my legs as she slowly takes me into her mouth. Perfect rhythm. Perfect warmth. Perfect sucking. I see her lead me from excitement to passion straight to the raw thrill of my orgasm as it flows across her tongue. She massages me with her warm soft mouth. My back bows up off of the bed in ecstasy as I hold onto her hair and feel my hard cock finally release as it pumps into her throat. Her blue eyes filled with passion and electricity stare up at me as she keeps swallowing and pulling my cum out of me in gushes. She doesn't release until a minute after I am spent inside of her mouth. Her hands slide up my chest as she climbs slowly to mount my cock. It's not over tonight. Who is the Master? Who is in control? I penetrate her tight body as she lowers onto me,  and I wonder...

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, our passion is such a beautiful thing. I love you soooooooo much <3

    ReplyDelete