Thursday, February 2, 2012

4th Time's the Charm


I was starting to fall asleep next to Daddy when he put my hand on his cock. So hard, so big, will sleep later, Big Daddy’s horny! My little hand gripped around His big cock making it stiffen and twitch; an irresistible invitation for my mouth. I rest my head on His lap and lick the bulging head then travel my tongue all over His rock hard cock. He lay back letting me play with it how I wanted. I started kind of lazily fondling it with my tongue and hands but before long I was sucking and fucking Daddy’s cock until He groaned and filled my mouth with His cum.  I swallowed it all and kept licking and lightly sucking until He was thrusting it in my throat. Within minutes Daddy’s moans were louder and He came again. And I still kept Him in my mouth. This time simply holding His half hard dick between my lips and occasionally sucking it like I use to suck my thumb when I was little. It was sweet, he caressed my head while I just played with it gently. To my surprise, He became fully erect all over again and I went at it. For a third time Daddy came and for a third time I swallowed it up then kept Him in my mouth. This time he stayed hard and I kept licking and sucking until my Big Daddy came in my mouth for the fourth time. He was amazed and so was I. I know He can cum four times in a night, but four times in my mouth within thirty minutes was fucking awesome for both of us.     

Ps… there are still some that doubt this is possible. I recently read a man in a forum insisting a man’s body simply can’t have multiples. “It’s a myth, the hydraulics doesn’t work that way” he explained. I didn’t bother to debate the poor fellow; I had my Big Daddy’s smile on my mind. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment